Monday, July 25, 2011

The Mom Blogs

I came across a web site today which I found to be informative on many levels of parenting. People of all political beliefs, parenting experiences, social and cultural differences who have come together to offer their blogs on the same site.

I have added the button to The Mom Blogs on the right of my home screen and also added my blog to their list under Parenting, New York and Disabilities (although am I being "touchy" about not loving the name of that category?) ANYWAY, my blog is yet to be approved, and will be absolutely BURIED somewhere on page 33 of the Disabilities page. Lots of luck with that, right? :)

Perhaps some of you will find something there that resonates with you, and, if so, I'm glad.

Happy Reading!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment